Sunday, July 3, 2011

CD6 update, 2 days late

I don't want to forget anything so I thought I'd pop on with my CD6 update from 2 days ago. Everything looked great and I was able to lower my Gonal-F dosage to 112.5iu for the following 3 nights. I had a 14mm, 10mm, and six under 10mm on the right and ten under 10mm on the left. Looks like I'm responding pretty well.
The shots have actually been really easy. Mr. DF had to give me the first one, but I've been doing them ever since. I go back tomorrow morning, yes on 4th of July, to see how it's going. I have much more cramping on these meds, along with headaches, nausea, and fatigue. I'll update again with my CD9 results.
On a side note....my car was starting to act funny last night. I don't think it's happy about driving almost 100 miles every three days. I'm hoping it just needs a tune-up or something since it's only 3 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment