Monday, June 13, 2011

Having a really bad day!

We had a little comment made to us this weekend that I can't get out of my brain. Mr. DF and a friend's dad were talking trash like guys do and our friends dad said to my husband "Your balls ain't sh!t, you can't even make any kids with them!" Long story short, I stormed out and we left. I just keep replaying it in my mind and am so hurt. I can't believe someone who is supposed to care about us would say something like that.
My boss basically told me I looked like crap today. He said I forgot to finish my hair this morning. Um no I scrunched it curly, it was meant to look like this.
Patients are bothering me with all their BS today.
The world is continuing to get pregnant without me, including girls who aren't trying.
I'm just having a poor me day. I really wish I could punch someone with no ramifications. Hopefully I can find a way to snap out of it.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this. People are so insensitive and hurtful and the world really doesnt understand what it is like to not be able to have what everyone else has so easily. I wish I could take the pain away from you, all I can say is you are not alone, you are allowed to feel this way, and you will get through this somehow. Here's to a better day today and to holding "true" friends closer and removing yourself from people who would say something like that even as a joke. You need support and love at all times during this journey. Thinking of you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading about this for the second time makes me so angry.

    ReplyDelete