Friday, January 28, 2011

I am vaccinated!

Shot was easy-breezy, although I am feeling pretty nauseaous at the moment, and my arm is throbbing a bit. Wonder if that's just a side-effect? Anyways this doc said 4 weeks of waiting after made him a little nervous, he'd feel better about 6. I don't think he knew at all though. The CDC and American Pregnancy Association both say 4 weeks. I have sent this to info to Dr. A to see what he thinks. If he is unwilling to move up our IUI from May, Mr. deutschefairy and I have discussed that we will try on our own in March and April. So I just need to get through February :) March will be our anniversary and April is my birthday. The thought of maybe conceiving in one of those months has me excited and looking forward to the future. I know our chances are slim, but a girl can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment