Thursday, February 3, 2011

Who am I?

Now that we're back to not trying, I feel like part of my identity is gone. Man, I was so obsessed with trying to get pregnant, well maybe still am. I feel like that was all I thought about. In this time off, I need to get back to the old me. The person who enjoyed life and was happy. I need to remember that I still have a great life, with a great husband and family. We're trying to plan a trip to Hawaii for the end of May and of course my first thought was "oh that might interfere with our IUI date". I need to let go of that! So hopefully (it depends a lot on our tax return) we will be going to Hawaii at the end of May!! I am excited to be able to look forward to something. We also have our 2 year anniversary coming up which we will spend at the place we got married! And my birthday! I have quite a bit to look forward to so I'm hoping I can just enjoy those moments. I know that getting pregnant will always be at the back of my mind, but as long as it doesn't overshadow everything else, I will be okay. This will all happen when it's meant to happen, in the meantime I need to have fun and enjoy those pre-baby moments that we will never get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment