Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am an emotional mess :(

Yesterday I received a bill from the lab for the x-ray I had done. $795. Plus I will be receiving one from the doctor for $250. $1,045 for an x-ray I was quoted would be $500. I was livid. I was crying so hard over it last night. I just wish this wasn't so hard and stressful. I called the lab and they did offer me a little bit of a discount since I paid in full. So the xray will cost me $806 :( I am so mad at that doctor for quoting me the wrong price, but it's over and we will not be returning to him so whatever! Of course, my postive husband just says "honey, it's only money". Yes, but it's a lot and it's not like we're loaded! I appreciate that he tries not to let me get so upset about the little things. It just worries me because it's just the beginning. We are going to have to shell out a lot more to get our baby. Sometimes I wonder if we will end up just having one. One would be enough, but I've always wanted two. I guess I shouldn't get ahead of myself.
On a brighter note, tomorrow marks a month since the vaccine so we will be trying again! The Mr. is out of town until Sunday and I'm at the end of my cycle anyways, but it'll feel good just to know that we are back to trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment