Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Clomid check!

I took my last Clomid pill last night. I start the estrogen today. Overall the Clomid side effects were not too bad. I had some hot flashes, sore boobs, and one major mood swing. I also cried a lot during the last few days, and at ridiculous things! Nothing I couldn't do again, but hopefully we won't have to worry about it!! I got Thursday to have my ultrasound to see how I responded. I am so nervous and excited. Lets hope the good news is finally going to continue!
On a side note, I have been using the Circle+Bloom IUI mediation program for a week now. I listen to about 15 minutes of guided meditation each night. It has helped a lot. It totally relaxes me and helps me fall asleep. A couple of times I have fallen asleep halfway into it and woke in a jolt, not sure where I was or what was going on! LOL Totally worth the money I spent for it! I feel so at peace and calm this cycle (for the most part or should I say calm for me). I'm sure it has a lot to do with the confidence in our RE and the fact that we are finally doing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment