Friday, April 15, 2011

Acupuncture was bizarre!!

I'm really not sure how I feel about it. I was really strange. I feel like she put needles everywhere! She put one on my head, my forehead, on each hand, leg and feet. I think maybe a few on my right foot. She put about 6 on my stomach and they F'N hurt! She said it was because they were connected to my uterus. 
To warm them she used this burning incense, which was really weird, stinky, and smoky. I laid there for about 15 minutes, wishing it would end. 
She wants me to come twice a freakin week! She says we need to stop the spotting and get rid of the stagnant blood or IUI won't be successful. I made an appointment for next week, but honestly, I don't know if I plan on keeping it.
Right now I'm just weirded out. I think it's a little too hippy for my and I'm feel (no joke) that I smell like I smoked a freaking joint. It totally smells like weed, not that I'm an expert, but I've smelled it so...it's very comparable.  And my left hand where the needle is, hurts. I couldn't even steer with it on the way home.
I just don't know what to think about it right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment