Monday, March 28, 2011

Back in town w/ a small update

I had a great time at my Dad's. It was way too short though. I wish we could have had one more day. As soon as we arrived there, I ran over to the medical center and had my blood drawn to check my progesterone levels. Two days later I got my results. My level was 11.6, which is good and means I ovulated. Doctors like to see above a 10. I'm glad, don't get me wrong, but I was almost hoping they'd be low so I could get some answers as to why I'm spotting. That has continued since my last post, so I am just waiting for my period to come. Then I'll schedule the CD3 bloodwork and ultrasound and the SHG. Yay. I'm obviously going to go through with everything, but I am emotionally worn out. I want to give up. I am just tired of the emotional roller coaster. Hopefully when my period shows up and we have appointments scheduled, I'll feel more gung-ho about it. I hate knowing that this cycle is over, being reminded every single time I go to the bathroom, and still having a few more days until my period gets here. It's really getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment