Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The spotting has returned :(

I am lightly spotting today. At 6DPO :( My body was beginning to look very normal when we couldn't try. Now it's back to the same crap. I feel really sad, mad, defeated. I feel like I did everything I could. Drank pomegranate juice every.single.day. Took my prenatals and fish oil, ate walnuts, ate pineapple core. Even Mr. DF took his vitamins! Plus we had great timing. I know it's early and there is still hope, but I've played this game 15 times and have always come out the loser.
I'm leaving for my dads tonight. Thank God. I need a break from this town and hopefully it will take my mind off all this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear this DF. I hear you on feeling sad, mad and defeated. A win for our side is much needed. Hopefully the new RE will be able to help out and take you the rest of the way. Have a great time on your break away. We're getting the heck out of dodge this weekend too and I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete