Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello March!

I am so excited that March is here. Today marks the beginning of my favorite two months! I have so much to look forward to this month and next....and May actually!

Plans for March:
Celebrate our wedding anniversary (3/14). We will be going to the Mission Inn where we got married. We also spent our last anniversary there and plan to spend every anniversary there (as possible). We've already reserved the room, but now they released some package deals so we're deciding which option would be the best :) I just made the reservations for Sunday Champagne Brunch there too. One of the best brunches I have ever been too.
Then we meet with the new RE a day after our anniversary. I'm hoping the Ides of March bring us some luck with this guy.
I also celebrate the one year anniversary of my heart surgery on 3/22!! I will have my check up this month too (3/30). I can't believe it's been a year!
On the 23rd, we will be driving up to my dad's for 4ish days! We'll be driving during the night so we don't waste a day. The Mr. is thrilled about that, but I've already offered to drive while he sleep so there! I can't wait to see them. We haven't seen them since August since they couldn't come down for Christmas this year. I think that's the longest we've ever gone so I am anxious to see them.
I also have a dentist appointment this month. I guess it can't all be fun and games, huh??
Then in April it's my birthday and May brings Maui! This is the beginning of positive things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment